09 December, 2009

I left my "gimp" mask at the palace...

Queen Elizabeth: Chestershire? Is it Halloween already...

Chestershire: No, your majesty. These are the performers from the Royal Variety performance.

Queen Elizabeth: Where am I?

Chestershire: May I present... Lady... Ga...ga?

Lady Gaga: Your majesty.

Queen Elizabeth: I quite enjoy the circus.

Lady Gaga: It was an honor to perform for you.

Queen Elizabeth: Am I being robbed?

Chestershire: Your majesty, Lady Gaga is a celebrity from the United States.

Queen Elizabeth: Oh good-good, I quite like the colonies. Lady, is it? Is your title by birth or by appointment?

Lady Gaga: Actually... By surgeon.

ZING!

1 comment:

Angela said...

He returns!

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.