21 December, 2009

So yeah, about Brittany Murphy

There is a mixed bag of reaction on the Al Gore Intrawebs about the untimely passing of actress and oft-anorexic hottie Brittany Murphy.

I have previously copped to loving some lame ass movies, and I will admit that Ms. Murphy has made my DVD shelf on more than one occasion. So, while I don't think you could call me a fan, I definitely was well acquainted with her body of work.

Half of me is not surprised. There were a lot of rumors that she was a crazy drug user, and many people have reported erratic behavior recently. You don't have to be Carl Gauss to put that 2 + 2 together.

Of course, you can't rule out homicide. I think the LAPD should interview Tiger Woods. Just in case, y'know? This is exactly what he needed.

When young people die, it's a horrible depressing thing, and it shouldn't have been her time. She had a lot more crappy romantic comedies and being almost naked to do, and the world would have paid great attention to both.

No comments:

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.