28 June, 2006

Eva Longoria is all Wet

At least Eva Longoria is using her vacation well. In the past couple of months, her and her NBA ball-bouncing beau have been spotted at some of the most wonderful travel destinations in the world.

Look around you. It probably sucks where you are. Take comfort knowing that Miss Longoria is doing cannonballs in Tahiti. Right. Now.

For those of you who checked out when I said Longoria...doing...balls, snap back to reality. Look at your shitty room and or office.

Good. Now that we're all back on the same page we can all bask in how wonderful it must be to have a life of luxury not because you can do something well, like cure diseases or even act. You can jet from Cabo san Lucas to Tahiti, first class of course, just because you're hot.

Now leave me alone. I have a grueling photoshoot to get to.

Source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha you stole that pic of my site which I stole from another site that probably in turn stole from other sites etc...

CN said...

It's a hot pic, what can I say.

(But I think I stole it from Google Images, your site's use subliminaly made me want to use it though.)

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.