19 June, 2006

Victoria Silvstedt Likes 'em Fugly

According to some pictures found on my favorite celeb blog IDLYITW, Victoria Silvstedt is cheating on her husband with a retarded version of Gilbert Gottfried. In the pictures, she is seen kissing his feet, getting fingerblasted, and being the recipient of the world's nastiest muff dive.

Once I turned "Safe Search" off, I immediately started Googling Vicki, because I have a special place in my heart for her. Hers was the first, and last, Playboy Playmate of the Year video that I ever purchased. I bought it the year I graduated High School. The story just got worse for her, as the evidence started to pile up. Apparently she's been mouthing off alot lately.

According to an interview posted on AskMen.com she thinks that Sven Goran Eriksson (a fellow Swede, and soccer manager, pictured top right) is unattractive. She continues to say that she has no qualms banging a man with "experience over looks". So according to that logic, the guy she is currently allowing to glaze her donut (Pictured bottom right) must have written the Kama Sutra.

I guess there is a bright side to this story. It's a reminder that with enough money and enough... well enough money, any dude can bang a Playmate. If you love blondes with big fake cans and you have and overbite, this Swede's for you.

No comments:

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.