12 July, 2006

Anna-rexic?

Tennis star and centerfold Anna Kournikova is denying allegations that she has anorexia, a frighteningly commonplace eating disorder that plagues red carpets and runways worldwide.

She went from this:
To this:

Now I'll let you be the judge. Some might say it's the pose. But let me say for the record, that there is no pose that the top Anna could do that would expose that much bone to the world. Maybe I should rephrase that.

Her defense is to say that her "body is changing", which isn't really a good brush off to the anorexia debate.

I'm all for people looking fit, but when your neck and shoulder line looks like Golden Gate bridge then you might just need to bulk up just a tad. Curves are where it's at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never really pay attention to tennis. However, sometimes I do enjoy watching a nice jiggle around the court by way of Anna. Unfortunately, with her 'new' body I see no jiggle. I ask you sir, where is the jiggle I once tuned in to Wimbeldon to see?

CN said...

Damn it, sir. The jiggle has gone.

However for a more controlled shimmy, you may direct your attention to Maria Sharapova.

mustardNcheese said...

hmm, i prefer the earlier Anna which is alot more sexy then what she is now. it's kinda sad to see another sexy lady gone to bony lady. Thx for sharing my dear sir

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.