07 August, 2006

J-Love's Getting Back...

I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is incredibly hot. I always have. In my opinion the three most attractive things in the movie Heartbreakers are JLH, The Breakers Hotel, and the end credits.

I was sad to read that little Miss Hewitt may be at the beginning of a dangerous trend. Images snapped of her the other day show a bit of hip girth that makes me want to cry. Just a little bit. Ever so slightly.

For the disclaimer, I am in no position to give anyone shit about their weight. I have to go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week, and eat oatmeal two meals a day to prevent myself from Gilbert Grape-rag-on-a-stick style fatness that would ruin my life. Genetics suck.

I love real women so these pictures aren't a deal-breaker for us, Jen. But just be careful, hun. Hollywood is a fickle mistress.

1 comment:

Reese said...

There's a picture from behind from that series of photos, to. Very large ass.

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.