02 November, 2006

John Lovitz is Cool.

"I really loved your work on Mom and Dad Save the World, can I kiss you?"

"Only if you put your nipple on my hand"

"Of course. I just wanted to tell you that you're very funny."

"Madam, tell your friend to go away. Her tits are saggier than mine."

"That's not very nice."

"Neither is gravity. Now come to my hotel room. "

Or maybe there was just awkward topless small talk... I don't know for sure. Either way it's very cool that when you're famous, naked women come up to you. Even when you don't have a dollar bill in your teeth...

"Eat fresh!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats just wrong. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone say "fresh"!

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.