02 June, 2006

Keira Pops Pasta and Pinot

All over the world, folks wonder how waifish beauty Keira Knightly keeps herself so terrifyingly thin. Does the British heartthrob spend hours a day doing power crunches? Maybe she spends more time spinning than the White House press office.

The answer, according to Knightley, is a strict diet of carbs and booze. Her "no day but today" munching mantra includes bowls of whatever pasta she craves and up to a half a bottle of wine a night. This mixture of pasta and preservatives keeps her happy and looking like she could snap in two with nothing more than a firm handshake.

To celebrate this fabulous news, I'm going to go out to pound some cheese tortellini and a bottle of Jack Daniels. South Beach diet be damned. Hands off Skeletor, I'm gonna write the book on this one. Keep your eye out for the Soused Bitch diet, coming soon to a bar near you.

Source

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd rather have my curves than Keira's sticky bones. She has a pretty face, but she's like 4 twigs in the body department.

CN said...

Curves are essential. There are a few things I don't understand. One of those is why someone would want to fuck a clothes hangar. I don't get the stick thin appeal...

I do like her candor though. She seems to be pretty honest about things.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/322.html or http://neveo.info/2400.html

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.