07 July, 2006

Jessica and Zach Sittin' in a Tree...

OK, I've always been on the fence about Jessica Simpson. Sometimes she looks incredibly hot, then I'll be smacked in the face with a shot where I think it's possible that she has a penis tucked away in there somewhere. I'm not really into manufactured blondes, of ANY kind.

So, my feelings of astonishment and *gasp*, petty jealousy when I heard that she's letting Scrubs star Zach Braff give her court the full press, may be unfounded. Still, I'm confused by my reaction.

I even like Braff. Scrubs is perhaps my favorite sitcom today. So this unnatural coupling should give me solace. A geeky dude with a sense of humor can bag Jessica Simpson. Huzzah! I think.

Just how many pencils is she smuggling in that picture, anyway.

Source

No comments:

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.