06 July, 2006

McPhee is Overworked

American Idol siren Katharine McPhee is falling apart.

According to TMZ.com, the belting beauty has a double dose of bronchitis and laryngitis as a result of her tireless work on her debut album. It's so bad that she missed the first night of Idols Live.

This is really a clutch time for Kitty Kat, because now is her moment to go all Clay Aiken on our asses. Well not exactly. Katharine doesn't want to glaze my man buns. She just wants to sell a lot more albums than the "winner". Katy has the capabilities, look, and power behind her to leave this Taylor Hick in the dust.

So, while the AI money machine isn't too happy and a bunch of fans are disappointed, I wouldn't hold this one against her too much. It is important to turn out a good album, because THAT is what will remain when the tour has played its last arena.

She just has to be careful, because each concert goer is a probable McCD buyer. She doesn't want to alienate them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't watch American Idol, but I'm still aware of it more than I should be. I saw that Taylor guy singing in a car commercial and although I haven't heard McPhee sing, I'm sure she is way better than that crap. Plus she's hot.

 
All photos and videos are property of their respective owners, and were plundered for the entertainment of the crew. Remaining text and content is property of the pirate. Don't even think about stealing this booty.
Copyright - Angry Pirate, 2007 - 2010.